Pissed off!

Wow, I can't believe my eyes. My visitors just adore me :P. Today, I want to please most of my fans and write an article about how I feel when I'm pissed off. Why I write into English...well..because I'm so pissed off about practicing my English. I have no one who I can practice so I guess that the best way is to write. Please forgive me if I make huge mistakes..or just little ones...and please keep your observation for yourself. I don't care about my spelling...i just want to feel free to talk all about my feelings and is very easy to do that in English.
Generally speaking...I'm often so pissed off about everything/everybody. I'm so pissed about my "talent" in observing every little shit in my life. I have so called "generalized anxiety" and for those who have no clue what I'm talking about please check this link and feed yourself with details of how wrong can be my life: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalized_anxiety_disorder
As I said, I have a natural talent to stress myself about every damn issue or future issue or non-issue. It's very normal to feel anxious when you are detecting real problems but when you deal with non-issue your mind has her own personality and it can take you on the darkest side full of dark thoughts eager to put you into a BIG alert! And all this shit is for nothing. I tried to read books about my problem, to found relaxation techniques, to make the perfect environment for aromatherapy ...bla bla bla! I'm so sick of it! Today I'm so pissed about my good skills in observing robbery. I'm so pissed about not doing anything. And even if I can nobody is paying any attention. I'm so pissed about the incivility, and rudeness...so pissed because I can't express myself with loud voice about all this. I can't ignore it and I can't talk about it! I care to much about what everybody think or feel...and sometimes they even don't deserve the trouble. I like so much the urban definition of "pissed of":
1)
Feeling like you can kill everyone in 1000 mile radius. (tnk you god I'm not in USA)
2)When your eyes bulge out and steam comes out from your ear.

Yesterday I found a site about frustrated people and their problems. If you think that your problems are much bigger then others..thing again!!! Take a look and enjoy yourself:

  • "I am so pissed off at my husband...he is making mre watch the stupid football game. He told me it would start at 730 and its 739 and hasn't started. I could have been watching my show for the last nine minutes...damn it anyway."
  • " FFFFFFUCK! i am so fucking tired of everyone thinking I'm mexican IM NOT FROM MOTHERFCU KING COCK SUcKING MEXICO IM NOT MEXICAN SO SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMNIT. I am fucking tired of fake ass people pretending they are my friend when they won't say more than two words to me. The only way they even try to talk to me is through facebook. I just want to hit something and show them how much hate and anger I have in me. I am sick and tired of wasting my life away on the internet and a social network that doesnt even do anything to provide for me IM FUCKING SICK OF DUMBASS HOES WHO TAKE YOUR MAN and Im sick of rapist dudes who get away with working at fast food places."
  • "Hey I have no problem with christian friends, but they keep trying to BEAT THE BIBLE INTO ME!
    I've told my freinds before I just don't believe in it, but they won't let up with throwing
    Jesus in my face. IT GETTING FUCKING IRRITATING!!"
  • "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT TYPE OF ASSHOLE MAKES PLANS TWO WEEKENDS IN A ROW, SAYS HE'LL TEXT YOU, AND DITCHES EACH TIME? EACH TIME I HAVE TO TEXT HIM FIRST AND ASK WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, AND HE'LL GIVE ME A PUSSY "OH I WAS TOO BUSY". WHAT THE FUCK? YOU COULDNT HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT BEFORE YOU SAID WE'D MAKE PLANS? FUCK YOU. YOU'RE NOT WORTH IT, AND I'M TO GOOD TO BE TREATED THIS WAY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR LIFE, FUCK YOUR WORK, FUCK YOUR MOM. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE."
  • "FIANCEE IS PISSING ME OFF SHE IS A LAZY BASTARD SHE CANT GET MA WEE BOY TO SLEEP. SO A HAVE TO WORK ALL DAY COME HOME GET HIM WASHED READY FOR BED FEED HIM WALK UP AND DOWN WITH HIM TILL FUCK KNOWS WHAT TIME TO GET HIM TO SLEEP BECAUSE THE LAZY COW HAS HAD HIM SLEEPING DURING THE DAY. THEN THE TIME A GET WASHED AND MA DINNER ITS TIME FOR BED AND IT STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN WHAT AFUCKING LIFE. KEEP YOUR COCK IN YOUR PANTS IT PAYS OFF IN THE LONG RUN"
  • "The unemployment office wants me to commit suicide so that they do not have to pay my claim. They see me and millions of others as a state liability.

    They will soon begin to give you a fifth option on their phone lines that states, "Are you willing to pull the trigger today? If so please hang on otherwise proceed to counseling"

    They will begin to train their staff in the best suicide convincing tactics.

    Lets face it, the jobs are not coming back. They are currently not taking any of your calls. It is easier for them to pay you a one time lump sum to pull the trigger.

    JUST DO IT."
  • "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Sick and tired of trying me fucking best to get a job, just to be told I am unsuccessful. I have worked for 8 years straight and only been unemployed for 6 month,,, I'm sorry I dont have the fucking qualifications/experience but how will I ever get experience if you wont help me?!!!!!!!!! TOO BUSY GIVING JOBS TO FUCKING IMMAGRANTS TO CARE ABOUT THERE OWN PPL FIRST!!!!!
    GOVERNMENT are all TWATS!! "
  • "I am such a slut. I slept with 34 guys and I'm only 16. My hole is so big that no guy wants to touch me anymore. Now I'm broke, bc that was my only source for a living."
For those who wants more please visit: http://www.iampissedoff.com

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Eu nu ma lepad de Romania ci ea se leapada de mine!

Un nou inceput

Trei pasi inainte unul inapoi